Connection Groups meet each Sunday Morning at 9:45 AM in various locations around South Charlotte Baptist Church to serve the purpose of helping you connect with others while having your walk with God challenged with the Word of God! Stop by the Welcome Center (in the Main Sanctuary Lobby) to find your way to one of these groups. Nursery is provided for all babies and infants (up to 3 years of age) during Connection Groups.
Children’s Bible Hour
- Leaders: Mrs. Mary Holstead & Miss Rebecca Brooks
- CBH is for all children 4 years of age through the 6th grade.
- CBH meets in the Great Room of the Kirk Building.
7 Star Teens
- Leaders: Mr. and Mrs. Luke Harrielson
- The 7 Star Teens meet in the “Upper Room” above the Faulk Fellowship Hall.
Ladies of Purpose
- Leader: Mrs. Kim Moon
- Ladies of Purpose is a Connection group designed for ladies of any age to be encouraged to seek and fulfill God’s purpose for their life.
- Ladies of Purpose meets in the Church Library.
- Leaders: Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Conner
- Sharing the love of Jesus Christ with college-age young people, teaching them the truth of God’s Word, and guiding them to discover God’s purpose for their life to be able to impact society in a positive way!
HD: His Design
- Leaders: Mr. and Mrs. Jon Griffeth
- The His Design Connection Group is for any adult – married or not; with children or no children – who is seeking to follow God’s design for their life.
- The HD Connection Group meets in the Faulk Fellowship Hall.
- Leader: Pastor Campbell
- J.O.Y. stands for Just Older Youth.
- The J.O.Y. Connection Group meets in the Choir Room.