Here’s where you can find out about all that is taking place this summer at South Charlotte Baptist Church! Check back often as items and events are posted!
- Sunday, June 25-Friday, June 30 – Neighborhood Bible Time Youth Crusade
- The Sunday night services in July will begin at 5:30 PM instead of 6:00 PM
- Sunday night, July 2 – Join us beginning at 5:30 PM for our evening service followed by our 4th of July cookout. We will serve hotdogs, potato chips, soda, and apple pie (and, maybe even some vanilla ice cream to go with the pie)!
- Our “Dinner From the Grill” will once again be held right before our mid-week services during the month of July and August. Dinner will be served in the Fellowship Hall beginning at 6:30 PM and the service will begin – in the Fellowship Hall – at 7:00 PM. The church will provide the meat (cooked on the grill) and the church family is asked to bring side dishes, desserts, and drinks.
- Saturday, July 8 – The “Campbell Cookout” Click here for more details.
- Sunday morning, July 9 – West Coast Baptist College Quartet
- Sunday night, July 16 – Watermelon Fellowship after the evening service. Everyone bring a watermelon!
- Sunday night, July 23 – The Academy of Arts presentation, “The Harvest Field.”
- July 17-July 22 – Teen Extreme Camp for 7th-12th grade students. Click here for more information.
- July 31-August 5 – Junior Boot Camp (4th-6th grade students) at The Wilds!
- July 31-August 2 – Scripture Assembly Project
- Sunday, August 6 – “Back to School” Sunday
Master Clubs and 7 Star Teens will begin once again the Wednesday night after Labor Day!