On Saturday, September 30, 2017, we will have our annual church family picnic at the Andrew Jackson State Park. You may arrive at any time. Most folks will begin to arrive around 10 AM. We will beginning eating at noon. The entire church family is invited to attend. Feel free to stay as long as you are able.
The church will provide:
- Hamburgers, hot dogs & buns
- Ketchup, mustard, and cheese
- Plates, napkins, & utensils
- Ice & Drinks
Each family is asked to bring:
- Side dishes
Please keep the following in mind as you plan for the day:
- The church will not be providing any transportation to and from the picnic. Please arrange your own transportation.
- Please be mindful of our dress guidelines – Modest, Illustrating Godliness, Loose-Fitting, Knee Length & Appropriate.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at (704) 542-5536. We look forward to seeing each of you there.